Published Date :16 Dec, 2019
Everest Helicopter Tour
Everest Helicopter Tour is a glorious opportunity to soak into the beauty of the world’s highest peak, Mount Everest. It’s one day tour package also offers to earn the glimpse of the other three highest pinnacles of the world such as Mount Lhotse (8516m), Makalu (8485m) and Cho Oyu (8201m) along with other impressive peaks, gorgeous glaciers, stunning lakes and fascinating landscapes. An astonishing aerial vista of all the places falling on the route will fully amuse you.
The journey commences from Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu valley. You will have 45 minutes thrilling flight to Lukla which is also known as “Gateway to Everest” and land for a few minutes for fueling. Further, you will fly to Kala Patthar, a popular viewpoint at the elevation of 5550m. Carrying some picturesque view of the peaks like Mount Everest (8848m), Nuptse, Changtse and Lhotse in your heart and camera you will fly to Syangboche for more amusement. Reaching upon Syangboche, you will relax and have a warm breakfast at Everest View Hotel, the world’s highest elevation hotel. You will be amazed by the view you get from the hotel. The astounding glance of Mount Everest, Ama Dablam (6812m), Thamserku (6623m), Khumbila (5761m), Kwangde (6011m) and many more from the hotel will make your day heavenly. Then you will fly back to Lukla for refueling and fly to Kathmandu appreciating the aerial view of the city surrounded by the hills.
Everest Helicopter Tour an amazing lifetime experience granting your dreams to get the close-up views of Mount Everest and other peaks. It is a grand opportunity for those who do not prefer walking, who are not capable of trekking or who have less visa left despite their age and gender.
1. The flight might delay due to air traffic or unfavorable weather.
2. January, February, March, April, May, September, October, November, and December are the months recommended for Everest Helicopter Tour.
Everest Helicopter Tour Highlights:
1. Spectacular aerial view of Kathmandu valley
2. Enchanting helicopter tour towards Everest Base Camp
3. Land in Kalapathar, considered as one of the best viewing point
4. Breakfast at Everest View Point hotel at Syangboche enjoying panoramic views of different peaks
5. The closest vista of the four highest peaks- Mt. Everest(8848m), Mt. Lhotse (8516m), Makalu (8485m) and Cho Oyu (8201m)
6. Colorful settlements and valleys
Everest Helicopter Tour Itinerary:
1. Fly to Lukla-“Gateway to Everest” and land at one of the world’s highest airport, Tenzing Hillary Airport for fueling.
2. Fly and to one of the best viewpoint, Kalapatthar (5550m) for a stunning view of the Everest.
3. Fly and land at World’s highest Elevation hotel, Everest View Hotel in Syangboche. Enjoy warm breakfast as well as fall in the breathtaking beauty of panoramic views of snow-capped Mount Everest (8848m), Ama Dablam (6812m), Thamserku (6623m), Khumbila (5761m), Kwangde (6011m) and many more.
4. Fly and land back at Lukla for refueling.
5. Fly to Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu.
Note: Booking for for 2021 Autumn