Start from: US$ 1490 Per Person
Total Duration:18-22 days Days
Trip Grade:Moderate to Strenuous
Meals:Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner
Transportation:Private Vehicle/Tourist Bus
Manaslu Trekking is a recently opened trekking region in Nepal. This obviously means that only a few trekkers have visited this region and remain pristine in terms of nature and culture.
Manaslu trek is regarded as a challenging outdoor trail full of absolute wilderness. A trekking experience in the Manaslu region is unlike any other. So be ready to travel along some of the toughest trails in the Himalayan region.
The highest trophy of this magical trek is the spectacular glimpse of Mt. Manaslu (8,156m), the eighth-highest mountain in the world. The crossing of Larkya La pass (5213m) will afford us breathtaking views of the Manaslu ranges including Samdo (Pang phuchuli), Nagdi chuli, Simnang Himal, Manaslu glacier, and Manaslu ice fall among others. The unique and peculiar culture, customs, and lifestyle of local people, who closely resemble their neighbor Tibetans, will offer you a brilliant occasion to learn and expand your worldly horizon.
The region is the home of Tamangs and Sherpas. A visit to this region will provide you rather a rare glimpse into the culture, lifestyles, and Buddhist traditions of these Himalayan communities. We will be trekking through some of the rugged landscapes, dense forests, and winding rivers. The highest point along the trail is the Larke pass at 5420 m.
At 21 days it is one of the longest Himalayan treks. To trek into this region, trekkers are required to travel in organized groups and obtain special permits. Because of rich biodiversity and unique local culture, the region is protected as a conservation area with a focus on the promotion of eco-tourism.
Do not be swayed by its remote location and difficult climbing, at the end of the day, the sweat and toil you will spend in Manaslu will be amply rewarded with the mesmerizing scenery, amazing wildlife, and fascinating cultures of local people.
The Manaslu Trek can be organized for different durations and seasons. This 18-day itinerary however has been professionally packaged to offer the best attractions of Manaslu.
The best seasons to trek Manaslu are during Autumn (Sept to Nov) and Spring (Mar to May).
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02:Kathmandu Sightseeing
Day 03:Kathmandu to Aarkhet 665m
Day 04:Aarkhet to Machha Khola 930m.
Day 05:Machha Khola to Jagat 1410m.
Day 06:Jagat to Deng 1800m.
Day 07:Deng to Prok 2300m.
Day 08:Prok to Namrung 2660m.
Day 09:Namrung to Lhogaon 3180m.
Day 10:Lhogaon to Samagaon 3530m.
Day 11:Samagaon to Samdu 3690m.
Day 12:Rest in Samdu
Day 13:Samdu to Larkya Bazaar 4090m.
Day 14:Larkya Bazaar to Larke Phedi 4470m.
Day 15:Larke Phedi to Bhimthang 3720m.
Day 16:Bhimthang to Dharapani 1860m.
Day 17:Dharapani to Kathmandu
Day 18:Rest and shopping day in Kathmandu
Day 19:Departure onward destination
1. Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car.
2. 4 nights accommodation with breakfast at 3 star standard hotel in Kathmandu.
3. Sightseeing in Kathmandu Escorted with English Speaking Guide & Entrance fee and car
4. Kathmandu –Arkhet and Dharapani - Kathmandu by bus and jeep.
6. Wake up tea and warm washing water/towel/ dettole soup for the morning
7. Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee during the trek.
8. Snacks and hot tea during the trekking period before dinner
9. Local fresh fruits like orange, apple and banana etc for dessert.
10. Our own pillow and bedcover during the trekking.
11. 15 nights twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation in the mountain (basic but neat and clean).
12. 1 highly experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter between 2 clients), their food, accommodation, salary, equipments, insurance (We have insured our staffs by Neco Insurance Company Nepal).
13. First Aid medical kit.
14. Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) and (MCAP ) entry permit and Special Upper Mustang permit.
15. Down jacket, 4 seasonal sleeping bag
16. Duffle bag to each client (if needed)
17. Government taxes.
18. Achievement certificate and Farewell Dinner
19. Office Service charge & rescue arrangement if needed
1. International Airfare and taxes
2. Nepal Visa fee (US$ 40 per person for 30 days)
3. Travel Insurance
4. Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
5. Personal spending money.
6. Any expenses of personal nature, client's insurance
7. Items of personal nature i.e. Soft/hard drinks, hot water, shower, battery charge, internet, telephone etc.
8. Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case, extra will be charged as per actual.
9. Tips for Guide, Sherpa, Porter and driver.
Nepal –Tibet Trekking (P) is a leading trekking and adventure outfitter in the Himalayas. We have highly qualified and professional team members, who are dedicated to customer service and satisfaction. We provide personalized tours and…Read More