Everest Region stands at a popular trekking destination, it has open up a short Everest view trek which carries around 5 or 7 days. Short Everest trekking is one of the easiest treks among another trek in Everest region. The short trek is especially open for those who have limited time at hand and wants to enjoy the majestic panoramic view of Everest region and also possible for those who have low physical endurance capacity and fewer chances of getting altitude sickness.
HOW TO GET TO THE ENTRY POINT?
First and foremost upon your arrival to Kathmandu, you will have a splendid half day sightseeing tour around Kathmandu city and a half day to buy an important gear for your trek. The next day, early in the morning you will have a short flight from Kathmandu to Lukla airport. Lukla offers you a distant view of Mt. Everest, fresh environment and green rolling hills. So from Lukla, your trek starts.
HOW LONG DURATION THE EVEREST SHORT TREK TAKES?
Specifically, short Everest view trek occupies 5 or 7 days itineraries. But we provide total 5 days itinerary. Expansion of the trek is also possible. Your trek leads you through an amazing landscape, glacial valleys with vegetation of pine, hemlock forests at lower altitudes, fir, juniper, birch, and rhododendron woods, scrub and bare rock and snow.
WHAT CAN YOU OBSERVE FROM EVEREST SHORT TREK?
You will observe many things from the different destinations of the Shortest Everest trek. From Lukla, you will have a distant view of Mt. Everest, green rolling hills and feel fresh with the cool Himalayan environment. Then your visit to Namche Bazaar, a hub of this region will offer marvellous views of Mt.Everest, Thamserku, and Khumbila on the way and you will see three small museums where you could get the information of Sherpa culture and history of Tenzin Norgay and Edmund Hillary. The short Everest view trekking also offers Sherpa culture and tradition around the Khumbu region. After that, Khumjung village will be your last destination where you will be an offer by a unique and authentic experience of Sherpa traditional life in this community and magnificent views of Kangtega, Ama Dablam, Island Peak, Everest, Nuptse and Lhotse.
HOW IS THE ACCOMMODATION OF EVEREST SHORT TREK?
Though Everest region is one of the popular trekking destinations, accommodation facilities vary according to the trip you book. Normally most of the trekkers used normal accommodation. Every accommodation, the toilets are not attached so you should prefer outside toilets. Here, Normal accommodation also provides clean rooms, bed and toilets. Instead of the normal room if you prefer using luxury accommodation you have to pay extra amounts and book earlier.
WHAT IS THE BEST TIME FOR SHORT EVEREST VIEW TREK?
The best time for Short Everest view trek in September, October, November, December, February, March, April. These months are the trekking season for Everest Short trek.
WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR EVEREST CAMP TREK?
For short Everest trek, you require trekking clothes which is one of the significant things to know before starting the trip. The clothing depends on the weather condition. Clothes like a down jacket, a pair of a jumper, inner thermal coat, warm gloves, socks, sunglasses, cap, a pair f hiking or trekking boots, slippers, sun block cream, etc should be packaged. The weather in the daytime is normally sunny and warm and in the evening, night, morning the weather is cold. So, I would like to recommend you to bring a personal sleeping bag if you have.
Day 01:Arrive Kathmandu and transfer in the Hotel
Day 02:Kathmandu to Lukla 2805m by plane (25-35 minutes flight) . And trek to Phakding 2610m
Day 03:Phakding to Namche Bazaar 3440m.
Day 04:Sightseening at Namche Bazaar-Everest view Hotel – Khumjung and Overnight at Namche Bazaar
Day 05:Namche Bazar to Lukla 2805m
Day 06:Fly from Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 07:Departure onward destination
· 1. Welcome to Airport by a garland
· 2. Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car.
· 3. 2 Nights accommodation with breakfast at 3-star hotel in Kathmandu as per above program.
· 4. Kathmandu – Lukla - Kathmandu flight for Clients and Nepali staffs
· 5. Wake up tea and warm washing water/towel/ dettole soup for the morning
· 6. Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee during the trek.
· 7. Snacks and hot tea during the trekking period before dinner
· 8. Local fresh fruits like orange, apple and banana etc for dessert.
· 9. Our own pillow and bedcover during the trekking.
· 10. 4 nights twin sharing lodge to lodge accommodation in the mountain (basic but neat and clean).
· 11. 1 highly experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter between 2 clients), their food, accommodation, salary, equipments, insurance.
· 12. First Aid medical kit.
· 13. Sagarmatha (Everest) National Park permits.
· 14. TIMS(Trekkers Information Management System)
· 15. Down jacket, 4 seasonal sleeping bag
· 16. Duffle bag to each client (if needed)
· 17. Government taxes.
· 18. Welcome and farewell dinner.
· 19. Office Service charge & rescue arrangement if needed..
· 1. International Airfare and taxes
· 2. Nepal Visa fee (US$ 40 per person for 30 days)
· 3. Travel Insurance
· 4. Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
· 5. Personal spending money.
· 6. Any expenses of personal nature, client's insurance
· 7. Items of personal nature i.e. Soft/hard drinks, Tips, hot water, shower, battery charge, internet, telephone etc.
· 8. Expenses incurred due to mishaps, landslide, strikes, political unrest etc. In such case, extra will be charged as per actual.
Nepal –Tibet Trekking (P) is a leading trekking and adventure outfitter in the Himalayas. We have highly qualified and professional team members, who are dedicated to customer service and satisfaction. We provide personalized tours and…Read More