Here, historically Annapurna is a female Sanskrit name that literally means "(She who is) Replete with food", but is normally translated as Goddess of the Harvests. According to Devdutt Pattanaik, Annapoorna is "the universal and timeless kitchen-goddess the mother who feeds”. Without her there is starvation, a universal fear: This makes Annapurna a universal goddess. " Her association with the giving of food (wealth) led her in time to be transformed into Lakshmi, the Goddess of Wealth. Hence Annapurna is one of the wealthy mountain range.
Annapurna region is considered as one of the majestic section of the Himalayas in Nepal. Therefore Annapurna has different names of trails like Annapurna luxury trek, Annapurna sanctuary trek, Mardi Himal trek, Tilicho Lake trek etc.
However, Annapurna Luxury Trek is a more interesting famous and classical trek in Nepal which offers a trekker to explore the Annapurna region trekking. Annapurna luxury trek takes you through the densely forested trail, amazing landscape, mountain range views and traditional village. It is also known as relaxing trip which offers wonderful Annapurna hiking trail along with the exploration of Annapurna Himalayan Region. Through your acclimatization, during the trek, you will get offered by experiencing the cultural diversity, the geographical diversity, traditional style of harvesting and agriculture, amazing local residents and their friendliness. Specifically, Annapurna Trek is made for those who have not to experience the Himalayan trekking along with a breathtaking view of the Annapurna Range including Annapurna I, III, V, Annapurna South, Gangapurna, Machhapuchhre, Himchuli, Dhaulagiri and many.
HOW TO GET INTO TRAIL HEAD OF ANNAPURNA LUXURY TREK?
First and foremost, the next day arrival to Kathmandu you will have sightseeing tour around Kathmandu Valley (Boudhanath stupa, Pashupatinath temple, Swyambunath stupa). Then tomorrow you will have a short drive to Pokhara which takes 5 hours from Kathmandu but instead of this you can take flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara, upon the arrival you will have sightseeing tour in Pokhara valley. Hence, Pokhara is your trailhead and you will continue your Annapurna luxury trek from Pokhara-Nayapool-Birenthati-Ghandruk-Lhandruk-Majgaun-Dhampus and back to Pokhara.
WHAT TYPE OF ACCOMMODATION IS PROVIDED?
Annapurna region is one of the popular trekking destinations, so there you don’t need to worry about accommodation. You will be provided by a small level to higher level hotels. Annapurna Trek offers Luxury Resorts of Annapurna area which provides the highest quality of services with comfortable dining, bar lounges, bedrooms along with hot showers, western styled restrooms and relaxing garden. Annapurna luxury holiday offers you the best panoramic Himalayan views with luxury accommodation and delicious foods. This luxury accommodation offers you a stunning view of Annapurna mountain range, Mt. Machapuchre (fishtail), Himchuli, from the hotel terrace and window.
WHAT IS THE COST OF ANNAPURNA LUXURY TREK?
Actually, the cost of Annapurna Luxury trek depends upon your travel diaries (itinerary). Because somehow some customers do join Chitwan, White Water River raft, Bandipur in the itinerary. So we couldn’t fix it. Therefore I would recommend you to let we know your choice then we could fix the cost.
WHAT YOU CAN SEE DURING LUXURY TREK?
During Annapurna luxury vacation, you will see a blossom of Rhododendron (a national flower of Nepal) all around the way, Gurung culture, stunning view of Annapurna range along with Mt. Machapuchre (fishtail), Himchuli, Dhaulagiri, and different species of birds, ancient style of harvesting and agriculture farming, etc.
WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO DO ANNAPURNA LUXURY TREK?
For Annapurna Luxury Trek the best time of doing trek is on month March to May and in September to November. But you can also prefer doing the trek in the rest of the month as well.
HOW DIFFICULTY THE ANNAPURNA LUXURY TREK?
Annapurna luxury holiday doesn’t seem to be difficult because the way (narrow road) is expanded and made easy to walk. This is one of the easy treks among other trekking destinations of Nepal. The only difficult thing is that during the summer season; because of heat you will feel uneasy to walk. The trek takes you on the way where the environment is surrounded by dense forest, flora and fauna, different species of birds and Pink Rhododendron. During the uphill of the trek observe the views of Mt. Machapuchre and Annapurna range.
Itinerary of Annapurna Luxury Trek
Day 01: Arrival and transfer to hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu cultural sightseeing
1. Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & transfer by car.
2. 3 nights accommodation with breakfast at Five-star deluxe hotel in Kathmandu and one night at Pokhara in 4-star Hotel with Breakfast as per above program.
3. Sightseeing in Kathmandu Escorted with English Speaking Guide, Entrance fee and private transportation.
4. Kathmandu -Pokhara-Kathmandu by plane for clients and guide.
5. Wake up tea and warm washing water/towel/ dettole soup for the morning
6. Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with Tea & coffee during the trek.
7. Snacks, hot tea, alcohol drink during the trekking period before dinner
8. Local fresh fruits like orange, apple and banana etc for desert.
9. 6 nights deluxe lodge to lodge accommodation in the mountain (one of the best accommodation in the mountain).
10. 1 highly experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter between 2 clients), their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, insurance (We have insured our staffs by Neco Insurance Company Nepal).
11. Half day Pokhara sightseeing
12. First Aid medical kit.
13. Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) entry permit.
14. TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System)
15. Duffle bag to each client (if needed)
16. Government taxes.
17. Company T-shirt
18. Welcome and farewell dinner
19. Achievement certificate
1. International Airfare and taxes
2. Nepal Visa fee (US$ 40 per person for 30 days)
3. Travel Insurance
4. Medical evacuation in case of emergency.
5. Personal spending money.
6. Any expenses of personal nature, client's insurance
7. Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pohkhara
8. Tips for Guide, Sherpa, Porter and driver.
Nepal –Tibet Trekking (P) is a leading trekking and adventure outfitter in the Himalayas. We have highly qualified and professional team members, who are dedicated to customer service and satisfaction. We provide personalized tours and…Read More