+977 9741016518, 9849884652 (Krishna Man Shrestha)

Terms and Conditions

Nepal –Tibet Trekking (P) Ltd.  offers following Booking Terms & Conditions policy.

01. Payment & Refund Policy

In case of Nepal trip programs, once you have confirmed the bookings, you will be required to offer0 25% advance of the total amount as per the company policy. The rest of the amount (75%) must be paid upon arrival in Kathmandu .
For Tibet, Bhutan or India trips, 100% payment should be made 8 weeks prior to the proposed departure.

Refund Policy (for Nepal Trips)

If you wish to cancel your trip, you will have to provide us a written notification of your cancellationDepending on how early you make cancellation, following amount will be refund of the total amount:
50% refund  if cancellation has been made 42 - 55 days before the trip start date
75% if 29 - 41 days
100% if 01 - 28 days
Please note no refund will be made to trips that are cancelled midway.

02. How to book and deposit the advance

While booking your trip, you will have supply us your passport photocopy, photo and the advance amount to be transferred in the following bank account.

Account Type: Foreign Currency (USD.)
Account Number: 001001000141101
Account Name : Nepal-Tibet Trekking Pvt.ltd
Swift Code: TDBLNPKA
Bank Name : Tourism Development Bank Limited Thamel, Kathmandu

Correspondent Bank Details :
Mashreq Bank PSC
50 Broadway Suite 1500
New York, NY 10004
United States
Swift Code: MSHQUS33

FOR EURO
Account Number: 001001000141101
Account Name : Nepal-Tibet Trekking Pvr.ltd
Swift Code: TDBLNPKA
Bank Name : Tourism Development Bank Limited Thamel, Kathmandu

Correspondent Bank Details :
Mashreq Bank PSC
1st floor, 2 London wall building,
London EC2M 5PP, United Kingdom
Swift Code:
MSHQGB2L

(The clients is liable to pay any bank service charges related to transferring the deposit)
You can also make payments through credit card. If you would like to pay through it, please download, print, and complete the PDF form and e-mail as an attachment to info@nepaltibettrekking.com or fax at 0977 01 4890397 together with your passport and credit card (both sides) copies.
(For credit card payments, 4% extra will be levied to you for a credit card processing fee.)

03. Last Minute Booking

We accept last minute booking only for Nepal Trips. Last minute booking is usually applicable 7 days prior to tour starting date. On the other hand there is no such facility available for Bhutan, India, China and Tibet trips.

04. Supplement Charge

Please not that there will be supplement charge for single rooms. Most of the accommodation are provided in twin sharing basis in our tour programs.

In the event of unforeseen circumstances like natural calamities, political unrest, we reserve the right to cancel the trip. In such situation refund will be made as per the company policies.

10. Travel Insurance

Before you travel to Nepal, it is mandatory for all of our clients to have travel insurance. This should cover medical expenses, helicopter rescue evacuation, personal accident and trip cancellation etc.

12. Your personal belongings

Personal belongings are the responsibility of the clients themselves. Although we provide porters to carry your belongings especially during trekking, it will be your duty to look after it while trekking. The company will not be responsible for any loss, damage or theft arising out of any negligence on your part.

14. Risk & Responsibility

Y n the event of unforeseen circumstances like natural calamities, political unrest, flight delay, sickness, accidents we reserve the right to cancel the trip. In such situation refund will be made as per the company policies.
Although there are risks we always give first priority to your safety. Any extra cost incurred in such situations will be borne by clients themselves.

Why Choose Us?

Nepal –Tibet Trekking (P) is a leading trekking and adventure outfitter in the Himalayas. We have highly qualified and professional team members, who are dedicated to customer service and satisfaction. We provide personalized tours and…

Read More

Get Expert Advise