+977 9741016518 (Krishna Man Shrestha)

Company Info

About Us

Dear aspiring travelers,Namaste and welcome to this amazing land home to some of the tallest peaks on earth, unique culture and traditions, incomparable bio-diversity, and arguably the most hospitable people in the world.  Travelling is the quintessential essence of human beings. It is widely believed that one should…

Read More

Legally registered travel company

Nepal –Tibet Trekking (P) Ltd is a government-registered adventure company holding a valid license to operate and organize tours and trekking in Nepal. We are officially registered with Nepalese Ministry of Tourism, Culture and Civil Aviation and Department of Tourism. We regularly pay taxes and strictly follow government rules and regulations. We are a proud member of Trekking…

Read More

Message From CEO

Dear  Adventure Travelers, Nepal –Tibet Trekking takes an immense pleasure to welcome you to Nepal. Nepal is one of the most beautiful country on earth. It is home to the greatest mountain on earth, the Himalayas. Tigers, elephants, crocodiles, rhinos, snow leopards are some of the most enchanting creatures that have made Nepal home. Almost 60% of…

Read More

Message from the team leader

Nepal Tibet Trekking is only one trekking company that has the passion of enriching dreams of clients with devoted and hospitable members. This is a great workshop of intellectuals, young blooded, experienced guides, cooks, dynamic tour-leaders and hardworking candidates. We have gained vast experience in trekking and its related field. Fifteen years journey in trekking industry has taught us…

Read More

Social Works

Nepal –Tibet Trekking (P) Ltd is one of the major trekking and tour operators in Nepal. We are registered with the Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation of Nepal, Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal (TAAN) joint treasurer and Co-ordinator -International Relation Depart (2015-2017)  , Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), Kathmandu Environment Education Project (KEEP), Village tourism promotion forum Nepal…

Read More

Terms and Conditions

Nepal –Tibet Trekking (P) Ltd.  offers following Booking Terms & Conditions policy. 01. Payment & Refund Policy In case of Nepal trip programs, once you have confirmed the bookings, you will be required to offer0 25% advance of the total amount as per the company policy. The rest of the amount (75%) must be paid upon arrival…

Read More

Travel advice

Country Information Nepal is located in South Asia between India and China, the two most populous states on earth. The country is brick shaped, bounded by the Himalayas in the North and flat plains in the south. The country is diversely colorful in terms of language, culture, religion, ethnicity and geography. The total population is approximately 26…

Read More

Why Choose Us?

Nepal –Tibet Trekking (P) is a leading trekking and adventure outfitter in the Himalayas. We have highly qualified and professional team members, who are dedicated to customer service and satisfaction. We provide personalized tours and travel services to global clients. Your Safety Comes First Your safety always comes first at Nepal-Tibet Trekking. We ensure that you have…

Read More

Why to Trek with us

Nepal-Tibet Trekking is licensed by the Government of Nepal, Department of Tourism. If you are seeking a reputed company to make your dream real and fabulous, Nepal-Tibet Trekking is in front of you to offer qualitative, affordable and reliable services in trekking, tours, mountaineering and so on. We can emerge you the spectacular, untouched zones of the snow-caped Himalayas,…

Read More

Why Choose Us?

Nepal –Tibet Trekking (P) is a leading trekking and adventure outfitter in the Himalayas. We have highly qualified and professional team members, who are dedicated to customer service and satisfaction. We provide personalized tours and…

Read More

Get Expert Advise